Moroccan Cauliflower and Crispy Onion Salad
Preparation time: 15 minutes. Cooking time: 30 minutes
90g Scotts sweet chilli flavoured crispy onion.
For the cauliflower
1 large cauliflower (about 900g), cut into large florets
400g can chickpeas, drained
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Ras el Hanout or Moroccan seasoning
Freshly milled sea salt and pepper
For the dressing
100ml olive oil
The juice of 2 limes
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
1 small chilli, finely chopped
1 large bag of mixed salad leaves
2 radishes, finely sliced
80g pomegranate seeds
60g Feta, crumbled
• Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan) Gas mark 6
• In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil, Ras el Hanout, and toss to coat. Season.
• Arrange the mixture in a single layer onto a baking tray and roast in a hot oven for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and the chickpeas are crisp.
For the dressing.
• In a small bowl, whisk oil, lime juice, mustard, honey and chilli together.
• Arrange salad leaves onto serving plates, top with roasted cauliflower chick peas, radishes and pomegranate seeds. Crumble Feta over the top of the salad, sprinkle with Scotts sweet chilli crispy onions and drizzle with lime dressing before serving.
Sydney B Scott & Sons
96 Moneybrannon Road
An MCC Site