Crispy Onion, Pancetta and Halloumi Breakfast Salad
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Cooking time:10 minutes
90g Scotts smokey bacon flavoured crispy onions
1 tablespoon light olive oil
200g Halloumi, sliced
110g smoked pancetta rashers
200g cherry tomatoes
200g baby spinach and radicchio leaves
4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
• In the same pan, fry the pancetta for 2 minutes each side until crisp.
• Tip the cherry tomatoes into the pan to warm.
• Microwave the onions as per packet instructions.
• Arrange spinach and radicchio leaves onto plates, top with Halloumi, pancetta, tomatoes, eggs.
• Sprinkle with seeds and Scotts Smokey bacon flavoured crispy onions.
• Drizzle with dressing before serving.