Crispy Onion Breakfast Tostadas
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 15 minutes
90g Scotts sweet chilli flavoured crispy onions
300g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
4 mini flour tortillas
2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
100g cheddar cheese, grated
Light olive oil for frying
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
100ml sour cream
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 avocado, mashed with a fork
Freshly milled sea salt and pepper
• Heat the oven 200°C (200°C) Gas mark 6
• Place tomatoes onto a non stick baking tray and drizzle with half the garlic oil. Season and bake for 10-15 minutes until the tomatoes have blistered.
• Brush the tortillas with remaining garlic oil. Place onto a non stick baking tray and bake in a hot oven for 3-5 minutes until crisp. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cheese, return to the oven to melt the cheese.
• Heat olive oil in a large frying pan and crack eggs into the pan. Sprinkle with paprika and cook for 3 minutes or until the egg whites are set and yolks are runny.
• Combine sour cream and coriander in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
• Top warm tortillas with avocado, tomatoes, egg and sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with Scotts sweet chilli crispy onions and serve.